STRATEGIC SOCIALIZING TIPS
just say you want to get married...act like it! -- be open-minded.
- Consider the "3 Rights": Put yourself in the right place, at the
right time, with the right attitude.
- Don't look for love only in your own backyard -- if necessary, venture outside
your geographic area.
- Pursue activities that offer continuity -- i.e. taking a class, joining
a committee, so you can see the same faces more than once.
- Don't look for Mr. or Ms. Perfect -- there is no such person.
- Don't put your life on hold as you search for a mate -- enjoy each day.
- Be strategic about those activities you pursue -- don't just do what is
- Seize the moment if you see someone you'd like to meet -- be opportunistic.
- Don't be afraid to take risks and try new things -- challenge yourself.
BACK TO ARTICLES INDEX
Email Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org
copyright 2007 Robin Gorman Newman. All rights reserved.